By Chris Cardinal
On February 1st, 2009
Here at The Studios, we tend to keep things a little nerdy. Which is why we reimburse our employees for have a geek-based customized license plate every year.
I think we’re doing pretty well. Here, we happened to park such that it laid out thusly: SUDO RM RF CHILLAX CTRL Z. Naturally, CTRL Z has different ramifications in Linux, so relaxing might just be the last thing you do if you made a mistake, but I digress.
(My plate is CTRL Z, an idea I got when looking down at my shirt and thinking how ironic this will be if I get in an accident.)
Posted in: Announcements
- Starting Simple: Launching with the Minimum Viable Product
- Magento eCommerce Review: Platform Perils and Impressions, Three Months In
- Facebook vs. Twitter Clickthroughs: More Bang For Your Buck
- Nexus One Subsidy Hack: Drop Your Data Plan, Get $100
- Judgement Call: MyLOL.net and the Demise of Morality and Parenting