By Chris Cardinal
On February 10th, 2009
I agree with almost all of them, like Clicking on the logo should take you to the home page—this has become a convention most people expect on a given site, along with highlighting your current location in the navigation bar. There are a few, however, that I might nitpick, such as always underline links, except some navigational cases (unless he means either on hover or the regular state; I note quietly that the links on his blog are text-decoration:none and only underline on hover).
Either way, it’s a great, quick read with some things to always keep in mind when building a website, so take a look and subscribe.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 50 Beautiful And User-Friendly Navigation Menus (web2list.com)
- FeedbackArmy.com – Test The Usability Of Your Site (killerstartups.com)
- Recreational Reading: Designing Interactive, A User Interface Blog
- Using CSS Sprites to Create Easy Image Rollovers: A Tutorial
- Collaborative Idiocy: Intrigo and the Wiki-As-A-Company-Website Approach
- Effectively boost your organic search results & make money: Blogging for SEO LOLs and $$$s
- Magento: A New Open Source Shopping Cart Solution